Create package for new Green Tea Cheesecake that will be sold in US
wholesale foodservice markets and select retailers.
WHAT WE NEED FROM DESIGNERS
For now, just focus on the front design. Once we select a winner, we will work with that designer to finalize the packaging and work on the back and side panels with more descriptive copy, nutritionals and ingredients. OK for the package to have a bit of an Asian feel, since this is green tea cheesecake. We are totally open to colors- prefer colors that ‘pop’ a bit, but again – have fun with your creative flair.
• Title can be split into two lines depending on your design. If so, top line should be ‘Green Tea’ (very prominent and bold). Second line should be ‘Cheesecake’
• Tagline (underneath title) is: ‘Classic New York Cheesecake with an Asian Twist’
• Product beauty shot should be large and the main focus of package. Beauty shot
image should take up most of the package. We want people to
feel like they’re about to bite into this dessert.
• OK to crop the image so the entire plate isn’t showing.
• Cake slice should face left.
• Include a call-out burst or ribbon that says: ‘With Real MATCHA Green Tea!’
• Sweet Sofia logo – should be small (shouldn’t overpower the beauty shot). Prefer it in the upper left corner but open to ideas.
• Product name font and product beauty shot should be large enough
to see behind glass of frozen desserts case.
• ‘14 PRE-CUT SLICES’ should be large and prominent on the bottom of front page
• ‘Serving Suggestion’ should be in tiny font, and somewhere near the plate (does not have to be on the plate, though that is an option).
• Bottom right copy points:
o KEEP FROZEN
o NET WT. 4.0 LBS (1814g)
We’re open to font styling for the product name, tagline and call outs. Font
size and styling should be bold enough to see behind the freezer case
and immediately catch your eye (not too subtle...).
• Box die lines are attached for 10” cake. Package dimensions are
10+1/8 X 2+5/8 X 10+1/8.