We need the packaging designed for our new 8" ceramic chef knife. The outer packaging (die cut provided) is a box and the knife sits in a velvet covered pvc tray within (pics included).
We need the amazon FNSKU barcode to be on the packaging so amazon can scan it at their facilities. It also needs to say "made in china" somewhere on the packaging to satisfy customs.
These are specialty knives so they have specific instructions we'd like on the box as follows:
1. Do not use the knife to twist, pry or use as a lever.
2. Do not use the knife to cut very hard objects such as bones, frozen foods, shells, etc.
3. Use the ceramic knife on a plastic or wooden cutting board. Avoid using it on stone countertops/cutting boards.
4. AVOID dropping knife on hard surfaces.
5. Hand washing recommended. To clean, simply rinse and wipe.
6. Knife is VERY sharp, please keep away from children.
We'd also like it to say somewhere:
Lakeville, Minnesota 55044 USA
Some features of Ceramic knives:
they are sharper than steel
they are harder than steel (their hardness is 2nd only to diamonds)
they stay sharp for years without dulling
ceramic is not porous so it doesn't transfer odors from one food to another.
very easy to clean. just a quick rinse and wipe will get it clean
light weight to make slicing and dicing easier and less tiresome
Try adding some of those on the packaging in a subtle way.