Our Product: see-my-baby Backseat Car Mirror
What we want:
- New packaging (a box) designed for this product
- Packaging that functionally works well on the shelf and makes the product look cool, funky and good quality
- Our new logo and new colours incorporated in the packaging.
What we like:
- The idea of using cardboard/eco/recycled cardboard with printing.
- Using one or more of our three new colours (orange, red and blue) with black, grey and white lettering.
What we need:
- The customer needs to see this product on the shelf at a glance and understand exactly what it is for. SAFETY is the main selling point.
- The packaging needs to work functionally on a retail shelf (ie. hanging).
- The packaging needs to be robust. We don't want it to fall off the shelf, rip or fall apart.
- The packaging needs to fit economically in an outer box as we will be shipping this product...so we need to maximise how many units we can fit in an outer box.
We DON'T like:
- Full colour, lots of bright colours, anything that looks like Disney, cartoons or cute.
- glossy finishes
Who will buy this product?
- Mums and dads on a mid to high income.
- Purchased from a retail store or on-line.
NOTE: This product will be part of a range of products for taking baby/child out and about or on holiday. Think of this as part of a range.
The packaging must include:
- Name of product
- copy (attached)