KG Biscuits wants a new medium tin packaging design. This new product contains an assortment of mini packets of biscuits. This product will provide our consumers with another option in our medium tin range. Please refer to our website for the entire range.
Some words to describe the design / "vibe" of the product could be:
Mature but still youthful (not kiddish though)
The design should not be complicated and messy.
1. Name of product is temporarily “icon”. (To be confirmed later).
2. Must include company logo. You are allowed to modify the logo as long as the wheel and the name “Khong Guan” remain in the same font and color (white). See khong_guan_logo.jpg.
3. Barcode must be black against white background.
4. Limited to 6 colors (black and white count for a color each). This is not a hard requirement.
5. Base color must be red.
6. Must include halal logo. See Sinhalologo_new.gif.
7. Must include “Do not litter” logo. See donotlitter.psd
8. Must include nutritional fact panel according to FDA’s rules on NF display. See nutrition_facts.jpg
9. Must include manufacturer’s name, address, phone and fax numbers in english and arabic. See Notes and arabic_text.psd.
10. Must include website URL (http://www.khongguan.com.sg)
11. Must include ingredients in english, chinese and arabic. See Notes and arabic_text.psd
12. Must include allergy warning. See Notes
13. Must include “Product of Singapore” in english and arabic. See arabic_text.psd
14. Must include net weight (e.g., 700 g / 1 lb 7 oz)
15. Lid design must match overall design
16. Lid design should preferably allow a long sticker to be pasted diagonally over the entire lid. Ideally, the design would work with or without this sticker pasted on it. This is not a hard requirement (See lids.jpg for an example of sticker pasted)
17. Must include the following disclaimer if photos of biscuits are used - “The biscuits illustrated represent the approximate assortment”. See biscuits_images.zip for some images of biscuits.