A package for a set of 5 rollerblade office chair wheels. I would like the box to have:
• Images of the product
• My company's brand logo (see attached files).
• FNSKU barcode (see attached files, and details below):
o Sufficient white space around the barcode and related text (0.25 inch on the sides and 0.125 inch on the top and bottom.
o Do not place the barcode on a curve or corner of the package.
o Allow 0.25 inch between the edge of the label and the edge of the packaging.
• The specifications of the wheels:
o Color: Black support bracket and inner core. Transparent outer wheel.
o Materials: Steel support bracket, steel ball bearing, polyurethane outer wheel, polypropylene inner core.
o Caster size: 3 inches
o Stem size: Universal, 7/16" diameter (11 mm) x 7/8" length (22 mm).
* Does not work with the IKEA office chairs with a 10 mm stem.
• The relevant characteristics of the product:
o Safe for all floors
o Smooth and quiet rolling
o Stylish and pleasant
o Heavy duty
o Lifetime warranty
• The installation instructions:
o Step 1: To remove the old chair wheels, grip the wheel firmly and pull the stem from chair socket (hint: use a glove or towel). If you need some leverage, you can also use a flat tool (i.e. a medium size screwdriver) to pry the stem out of the chair socket (be careful not to hurt yourself or damage the chair while doing this).
*Make sure to verify current casters are grip ring style before removal.
o Step 2: Install new chair wheels by pushing caster stem all the way into chair socket. You should be able to feel and hear that the new wheel "clicks" into place.
• The recyclable symbol
• Lifetime warranty label
• 100% satisfaction guarantee label
• Made in China label
• Our company's email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Our company's website (http://www.le-hawk.com)
• Social media sites icons (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+)
Attached you will find templates for the packaging (I need the same design to be adjusted to each template).
Also attached some pictures of the packaging of the competitors of this product, and pictures of similar products, 98% similar; ours is still being produced and I will be providing the pictures at a later time.