I'm looking for a new packaging for my granola.
The current packaging (see https://www.pureandtasty.be/nl/granola-classic) is a polypropylene block-bottom bag, with a different sticker per variant, and closed with a flax cord. The problem with this packaging is that it's not 100% airtight, and it's very labor-intensive, especially to close the bags.
The new packaging should:
• Be able to hold 400 grams, which is about 1 liter.
• Be easy to fill & close
• Be airtight (can be with an inner sealed bag)
• Have a big transparent part, so the product is visible. Depending on the variant and the size of the chunks, the volume of 400g fluctuates a bit. That's why the window in the packaging preferably doesn't go all the way to the top of the package.
• Be special/original. I don't want the same as all other granola companies (e.g. no pouch bag).
• Be firm so the product is protected during transport
• Reflect or mention the unique characteristics of the product (pure, natural, hand-made, artisan, high quality, no refined sugars, vegan, plenty of nuts, crunchy)
• Contain the information in attached word document (all 3 languages need to be on the package)
It's not mandatory to use the colors or fonts attached. Anything that matches the style, is fine too.
Please foresee some space for a bar code (not yet available).