[The PowerPoint file added! This is just a direction/guide so feel free to improve]
It is a printed package (box) for the software sold in CD-ROM. Please check the attached files carefully.
We want to catch users' eyes on the shelf, quickly tell this is a unique product to protect privacy and secure Wi-Fi. Also want to show modern, not too tech-y look that attracts both tech savvy users as well as normal audience who are just shopping PC and/or software in a store.
* PDF file is an existing example of the design. The dimension and shape should stay the same as this. The Merch Die eps file can show your the outline.
* Powerpoint has the detailed guidance. Please use the copy, but if you come up with the better layout/design, please go ahead!
* As you can see in the Powerpoint, the important elements of the package are the following:
- Front: How to communicate "Wi-Fi security & privacy wherever you are" in a good way (visual, text, etc.)
- Inside the flip: How to visually describe how VPN works and protect you (example diagram is pretty good, so please refer it)
- Inside the flip: Show this is different or even complement to other security/anti-virus software
* Brand kit & AI files have our logo and typography
* PSD format for each side of the box; if possible, put together in InDesign exactly like the attached example