Create a harmonizing design for two presentations of space saver bags.
The difference between the products is minimal, they are child products of the same main product. So packaging should be close to each other, along with a theme differentiation. (for example, main image of this product: http://www.amazon.com/Travis-Travel…0N84VKT0/)
You can read about the product description in the attached BRIEF
*******The winner will be someone that has proposed original content and not just a remix of someone else's originality******
Judging the best design:
The designs considered to win the contest will have accomplished the following:
1. Meets all requisites stated in the mock ppt versions.
2. The design reflects the values mentioned in the "organization & target audience" are infused.
3. Uses custom made or predesigned icons to describe the instructions.
4. We still don't have product shots, so image will have to either be drawn or rendered. (both main competitors also have renders)
5. Study competitors, their packaging and featured benefits.
Simple : go to amazon.com search for any of these terms: space bags, space saver bags, compression bags, etc.
What's cool about this competitor is that the letters are very big so it looks huge on the main photo.
And these are the grand masters of the market:
6. for the presentation that includes 2 types of valves, the design clearly educates and diferentiates how to use each one of the bags.
It's not strict but try to aim for a portrait package with the following measurements for both:
15 space bags combo (8x11 x 4)
5 space bags combo (8 x11 x 2)
Simple or minimalist, still educating customer on product.
Logo colors (black, white, light blue)...
Due to the timeframe of 3 days, It's ok to rush some things (renders for example) and finish them up if you get shortlisted.