We are creating new packaging for a line of toys we make called Little Giants. They are smurf-sized action figures of famous people from history: Einstein, Freud, Gandhi, Tesla and Warhol.
• Even though these are technically toys, we are open to more sophisticated designs for the packaging. In fact, it should feel more like a design product than a typical kids' product.
• The brand is called Little Giants. The logo is in the template file (If you think you can create a better logo, feel free to try!)
• The tagline is "Three inches of Toy Genius". This should appear on the box.
• Only show the last name of the character on the front (ie; Einstein, NOT "Albert Einstein" ) It should be very prominent on the package.
• The package will be a window box with a hanging tab, 16cm (h) x 11.5cm (w) x 4cm (d) + 4cm hanging tab. See below for the concept sketch.
• We've provided the box template for a guide, without the window cut-out. We'd like you to choose a window placement that best works with your design.
• We are looking for all 5 boxes (one for each character) Please consider how they will look together as a set.
• We have illustrations of the the figures too. They can be used anywhere in the design.
• On the back of the box, we want to show all 5 of our illustrations, with each character's name.