Adhesive label to wrap around the side of the cup AND the circle label on the lid.
Design has to be really bright and eye catching. Owner wants the product to JUMP OFF the supermarket shelf. The competitor's product uses black and orange colour for packaging. Our major competitor is an American Brand Phillips. We can't look too similar to the competitor's product. We want to be an outstanding brand with consumer attraction. The Australian market does not use a lot of crab from a package, and is used to purchasing live Blue Swimmer Crabs. So the idea of a product that they are used to purchasing but in a different form will be one of the focus' of our label.
That the product Blue Swimmer Crab is important
Our product is expensive and premium, and the packaging needs to reflect this.
Lid label is a circle that has a 67mm diameter
The cup measurements are: "Cups for Pasteurized Crab and Seafood, MM-652 307 x 300 (8 oz/313.7 ml)" on http://www.gilpinezo.com/offers.html#
Also see the attached design for Crab meat France 227gm below which shows the exact measurements for the labels
The owners do not want the Seavory logo to change much, however it can be altered to appeal to shoppers and consumers.
Must have everything that is on the attached "Seavory Can 1 Super Final" label:
1. The words "Blue Swimmer Crab"
2. Seavory Logo
3. Product description will be different and needs to say "CLAW Crab meat" (and delete "SUPER LUMP")
4. "Wild Caught - Hand Picked - Pasteurised"
5. Logo of Wild Caught, which can be redesigned and made more significant.
6. The label has to highlight that the tin needs to be refrigerated, so on the wrap label and lid, we need to say "Keep refrigerated between 0oC and 3oC" and "Use immediately after opening" in large letters
7. Nutritional Information Panel or NIP is attached (replace the existing NIP on Seavory label attached)
8. Ingredients: Crab Meat (Portunus-spp.), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (SAPP) E450 (i) to prevent the formation of struvite crystals.
9. Barcode (test barcode 1234567891234)
10. All references to oz. can be deleted, We use a metric system of weights and measures.
11. Product of Indonesia should be readable but certainly not a focus of the label . We think that we need to only have this on the wrap label not on the lid label.
11. I like the words READY TO EAT on the top label.
12. Our current label (Seavory Can 1 Super Lump attached) does give market confidence in our product, It looks a bit like a cheap black and gold brand. This label must look expensive and appealing.
13. Please ask for any guidance if you would like some additional information.