Package template attached.
Information to be added to the packaging:-
1) Logo – attached is our logo. Spacing can be changed as necessary. Our panda image can also be resized and included (or not) as necessary. (Front and/or rear of package - Prominent)
2) Bamboo Swaddle (front of package – Prominent)
3) ‘four 120cm x 120cm (47” x 47”) pre-washed 70% bamboo, 30% cotton muslin swaddle blankets’ (front or side of package)
4) please add EAN barcode 0611720365609
Small print (Side or back of package)
1) Designed in the United Kingdom & made in China
2) Care: Wash before first use. Wash with like colours. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
3) Safety – Do not cover your baby’s head. When swaddling always place your baby on their back.
Intro (rear of package – can be shortened if too busy on rear of package)
Swaddling is an age-old technique used by parents to help soothe their little ones and help them sleep. Swaddling mimics the sensation of the womb which gives baby a sense of security and comfort, encouraging sleep and calm.
Bamboo fibre is an environmentally friendly fabric with amazing qualities. It is softer than cotton, with smooth fibres to prevent irritation. Micro holes in the fabric wick moisture away from sensitive skin and make it breathable and thermo-regulating. Bamboo fibre is anti-bacterial and provides natural protection against harmful UV rays.
Our Bamboo/Cotton blend has been carefully designed to combine all of the benefits of bamboo with the strength of traditional cotton to make a fabric that will support you and your baby on the journey ahead.
Features (rear of package)
Safe: Bamboo is Antibacterial, Hypoallergenic, UV protective, and more absorbent than cotton.
Strong: Our Bamboo/Cotton blend is designed for strength & durability.
Ultra-Soft: Bamboo is incredibly soft against your baby’s skin. Our blend gets softer after each wash whilst maintaining strength.
Breathable: Natural thermo-control helps prevent overheating while keeping your baby warm
Versatile: Use as a blanket, nursing privacy cover, changing table, pram cover, burp cloth and more.
Large: Being nearly 4ft square makes these swaddles easy to use and safer for your baby.
Guaranteed: This product comes with a lifetime guarantee. No questions asked.
How to swaddle.
Please include instruction as to how to swaddle baby (rear of package).
Examples of other company’s instructions are attached. Do not use these in this design. They are only examples.
Text under each stage.
1. Fold the top corner of the blanket down to form a triangle shape. Place baby in the middle of the blanket with their head above the fold.
2. Place baby’s right arm, slightly bent, against their body. Bring the right side of the blanket across their body and tuck it underneath.
3. Bring the bottom of the blanket over baby’s legs leaving room for slight leg and hip movement.
4. Place baby’s left arm against their body as before. Bring the left side of the blanket over the body and tuck it into the creases of the swaddle for a secure hold.