We need a design that will get printed on a VERTICAL BANNER for an X Stand (so, with grommets at the 4 corners) with dimensions 24in x 63in (see "NOTE" below), that we'll put in our booth at a conference.
It needs to match (or, really, not conflict with) other banners that we had made in previous contests on 99designs (Send-us-your-worst-client.png and Get-a-FREE-site-audit.jpeg). I've attached images of those, so you can see how they roughly matched each other (but not exactly) and get an idea of what we like.
It should have at least the 4 following things:
(1) The name and logo of the product (Roundearth.io)
(2) Our company name and logo, with some text like "Product of myDropWizard" to indicate that we are the company behind Roundearth.io
(3) A headline and sub-headline statement that'll be easy to read at a distance (ie. across the conference hall), like:
- headline: "The Turn-Key Web Solution for Nonprofits"
- sub-headline: "CRM + CMS"
(4) 3 smaller bullet points (which should be readable at 6 feet away) with similar descriptions and icons to the "Features" section on https://www.roundearth.io/:
- "CMS + CRM: Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) and Content Management System (CMS) powered by your users and your content."
- "Open Source: Built on industry-leading free software components, utilizing best-practices, and standard platforms keeps costs low and security high. "
- "Mobile Friendly: Public and private users of the system can use their phones, tablets, and big screens to access data when and where they need it."
- "E-mail Newsletters: Break the "export/import" cycle of other solutions. Power your email campaigns through your website without sacrificing simplicity and flexibility."
NOTE: The banner is going to stand on the ground, meaning the top will be easier to see than the bottom. So, it probably makes sense to keep the copy towards the top and any photos/images/design elements towards the bottom? That's not a hard and fast rule, though. Showing both top-oriented or more balanced versions of the same design would be much appreciated.
** We're going to pair this banner with a handout (which we'll get designed in a following contest on 99designs). The handout should look similar to the banner, but will contain a little more information. If we like your banner, it makes sense to do the handout with you too. :-) **
We'll probably be tweaking the copy (the headline and bullet points) up until the last minute before we need to get it printed for the conference so we'll need an SVG copy of the design that we can edit and any of the font files used, so it'd be best if the headlines and bullet points used free fonts, so we don't have to worry about licensing.
** However, feel free to be creative! If you come up with something that you think would work better than the suggestions above, please give it a go! We're open to being impressed. :-) **