Mainly printing with some design work for customers. Our market is board - general business for marketing material, booklets, manuals, stationery, etc and also large format prints for architects, creative design companies, graphic designers, etc.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Signage - Window/shop front design
- Would like to incorporate 4 product logos as attached - Promo Product, Design, Printing & Ink - as well as the main logo.
- I'm open to changing the colours of the icons slightly, for eg adding a purple if it works with the overall colour palette, but otherwise I'm mostly happy with these.
- Would prefer to avoid using the CMYK colours in the design as I see these a too common with prints shop signage.
- I've attached pic of the shop front with the current design. I'd like to leave the area approx 1-1..2m from the bottom clear so it lets light in and people can easily see in and out. (as is now).
- Dimensions - LH window 2.6m W x approx 3m H - including rectangle sections at top. (Door is 900mm W and window only section is 2.7m W). The RH window is 2.9m W and approx 3m H. Please note the window is in 3 pieces - about 1m W each. Would be good not to have sticker over a join. The rectangle sections at the top of the windows are 600m H.
- Keys messages to focus on - Open 7 days, website address, brief description of product range (Print, Design, Solutions) and to a lesser extent the phone number.
Unlike current design, would like to keep words to a minimum and use mainly images.
- Font style in dinpro and ubuntu
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte