Cómo pennyandteravendor comenzó su viaje en cartelería
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Royal Pet Pantry
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We sell and delivery high quality food and supplies in Seattle, WA. A huge part of our business is doing carry-out orders (like any restaurant) and local delivery. We're also very tech-savy for a pet store and have a customer loyalty plan called Royal Loyals that is cutting edge (for a pet store anyway :), including push marketing.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We would like to convey a sense of motion and playfulness in our car wrap. It will be a full wrap and needs to be visually engaging. But still be clean and easy to read. Our colors are a dark orange, lime, and bright navy. The wrap is for a 2009 Toyota Rave 4 Limited -- black. So white should pop. Our logo is circular, so it might make sense to put the logo on the wheel cover -- or not. We're open to creativity, and we love color.
1. It must include our logo at least once (see attached).
2. It must have our store name and phone number on the side panels. (The final phone number will be provided later; we're still setting up. please use any number as a place holder for now.)
3. Please make room on the back area for a QR Code (see attached). If you can change its color to match our store colors, that would be awesome! Note: The website is not fully published, so the URL will not fully resolve.
4. We think we like fonts like Gabriola for the font for Royal Pet Pantry. No preference on fonts for information.
5. Somewhere on both side panels and the back should be the words: "Free Delivery!'
Please ask if you have questions.
A link to what a 2009 Toyota Rav 4 looks like:https://www.google.com/search?q=2009+Toyota+Rav4+Limited&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=abOtU4mEKZL3oASihoKQDQ&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=1368&bih=841#q=Black+2009+Toyota+Rav4+Limited&tbm=isch
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte