1) Design 2.4m (height) x 3m (width) fabric banner for expo.
2) See photo (Current banner.jpg) for booth setup. It also shows the current banner on the left, which is always partially blocked by the shelves and counter.
3) The fabric banner design must be compatible with product packaging and front demo counter banner.
4) Banner should include, but is not limited to:
a) "Supporting Australian Breastfeeding Association" logo (see ABA guidelines.pdf for details)
b) Unimom Forte# breast pump picture and award
c) Unimom Allegro# breast pump picture and awards
d) Include words "PATENTED GENUINE Closed System electric breast pumps to ensure hygienic expression of breastmilk" as shown in:
All four above MUST be prominently displayed.
5) Choose breast pump pictures with similar types of milk.
6) Do not include dairy milk graphic. Dairy milk is not human milk.
7) DO NOT include:
a) Ubere logo
c) distribution information (as shown in Current banner.jpg).
TIP: Bottom 1/3 of the banner does not need to have any of the provided graphic as no one would be able to see it from far and it would be blocked by the counter. Important information that we want above, need to be at the top so that customers can see from far.