This is the second year we go through 99 Designs for a poster design. We were very happy with all the different options we had last year so we're doing it again!
We are looking for an 11” (width) X 17” (height), full color, POSTER theme which would include the following elements:
• Our logo: attached as a jpg, other file types are available
• Artist line up: TBA. The lineup of artists is always important on our poster. Whether it is in pictures or text, we need to have the artists on the poster.
• Date: June 27 – 30, 2013
• Website: http://www.countryfest.ca
• Phone: 1-800-361-7300
• Location: “Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada”
• Sponsor logos: normally we put these at the bottom of the poster on a black bar. All logos are TBD. (please refer to attached poster for idea of logo placement.)
Some design types we are leary on are:
• Heavy cowboy theme: we do not want to be heavy on boots, spurs, horses, etc. We are a music festival that focuses mainly on Country music, however we also have alternative, roots, bluegrass, etc.
• Many of our posters in the past have included a guitar, fiddle, banjo etc.... it works, but it would be nice to see something new. However, with that being said, if you have a fresh way of doing it, we would be open to suggestions.
• We would like to stay away from Retro/70's psychedelic.
Attached are a few of our past posters.
The poster theme may also be used in one of our brochures as well.