The trade show booth has three panels each 38 1/8" wide x 72 3/8" tall. A picture of the booth is in the instructions that are attached. The panels are labeled 01. Also, an example of the last year's trade show booth is attached. The part labeled 07 will block some of the 01 panels.
We would like to focus attention on our software, Innoslate, but also mention of our other services (DoDAF training, software engineering, systems engineering consulting, proposal development, and disaster management). A possible idea could be to keep the services on the left banner, the company information in the middle, and Innoslate on the right.
• Full Instructions for the Banner: file:///C:/Users/Elizabeth/Downloads/GES%20Booth%20Graphics%20Instructions%202014.pdf (Please follow these instructions)
• Banner size: file:///C:/Users/Elizabeth/Downloads/Booth%20Size.pdf We only will be using the 01. Please take in consideration the size of part 07, since it will block parts of 01.
• Edge: Backlit graphics are held in place with velcro or with a frame–place type and critical images at least 1" from all edges to avoid this dead space.
• Color: Feel free to get creative with the colors in the banner; however, the logo colors should not change. We would like the booth to blend with our other branding. A branding document is attached to help with that.
• Feel: Sophisticated. Simple. Modern.
• Some graphic ideas (just suggestions, not must haves): technology, space, engineering, outlines of buildings, graphs. If you can incorporate diagrams from the Innoslate software that would be especially great! Let us know if you need any particular graphics.
• SPEC Innovations Logo: The logo should be prominently displayed on the banner
• Include the Innoslate logo.
• Include specinnovations.com, Innoslate.com 571.485.7800
• Include the SPEC slogan “Over 20 years of systems engineering experience to bring you innovative solutions.”
• Include the Innoslate slogan “A Model-Based Systems Engineering Solution”
• More Innoslate: Highlight the words “Full Lifecycle Applications” Underneath write:
Model-Based Systems Engineering,
• Confusion (1. Please try to separate the Innoslate software from all the services. For example, don’t place disaster management near Innoslate. Someone might see it and think that Innoslate can assist in disaster management. 2. There has also been a lot of confusion in past trade shows about Innoslate being the company or a product from SPEC Innovations. Please make it obvious that Innoslate is a product of Innoslate and not the company).
• Red (We prefer to stay away from using red as a main color. It’s fine as an accent though).