The design is for an exhibition banner - size 800 x 1770mm - at a mining exhibition.
The headline must appear at the top of the banner; the company's logo should appear at the bottom.
See Able Bus & Coach expo banner concept.docx for suggested layout.
Text should appear on the banner in the following order:
Take the road less travelled with a 4WD Able Bus & Coach [HEADLINE]
- Roll Over Protection System to AS 1636.1 and 2294.2
- Australian Design Rules 59 rollover compliant
- Highest Australian content of any similar bus on the market
- Australian designed and made air conditioning
- Aluminium panels – not fibreglass
Allow emphasis on 'Highest Australian content of any similar bus on the market'.
It would be preferable to have the bus sideways as the headline running with a current ad campaign is 'Take the road less travelled with a 4WD Able Bus & Coach'. See PDF.