Here are the 8 inspirational sayings. The ones that do not have lots of wording should be placed on the smaller sizes. The ones that have lots of wording - should be placed on the larger size posters.
1. Sometime you just need to take a nap and get over it.
2. Always remember you are braver than you believe. Stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
3. Don't lose hope. When the sun goes down the stars come out.
4. When something bad happens you have 3 choices. You can either let it define you. Let is destroy you. Or you can let it strengthen you.
5. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
6. Happiness is like jam. You can't spread even a little without getting some on yourself.
7. You are rich or poor in life by, smiles around you, friends you make, people you are with, ideas you have, dreams you chase and the love you spread.
8. "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." -John Lennon