- We a click and mortar company, that aims to sell branded products that are not normally available in smaller towns in India
- We appoint affiliates in smaller towns in India and give them access to our ecommerce website through Tablet devices
- These affiliates show products on tablet device or a computer to their customer and book the orders through our website
Main benefit to the customer is that he can buy products that are not available anywhere else in the town.
Why can he not place orders online?
Simple: These customers have money but do not have access to internet or to debit/credit cards to transact online.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A lit signboard that will be placed outside the retail premises of my affiliate -
1. Size minimum of 6x3 ft but should be extendable to 4x10
2. The sign board should convey the following things (a) Our brand (logo is attached) (b) that people can shop for a wide variety in their small town. A example image is attached as well.
3. Specific product categories can be referred to on http://www.fabmart.com
4. Some space at the bottom for the name of the affiliates
5. Any images used should be relevant in an Indian context.
The design should be simple and should be catchy. Most of the viewers will be passing by on the road in the traffic and there is a lot of clutter too. The design should communicate the message effectively with in the short attention span it gets.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte