The logo should include 2 elements:
1. an icon that can also be used without any edits as a live chat bubble. (and Vice Versa => it's important)
2. a text (Xeno).
Very important: we want to create a brand which is RECOGNIZABLE. In other words, if I just see the logo-icon without the name (xeno), I find the name in my head and vice versa, if I just see the name (xeno) I see the logo in my head.
What you can work on to make this logo RECOGNIZABLE/A-REAL-IDENTITY:
* The shape that will be deployed as a chat bubble at the bottom right of most sites => square? rectangle? round? hybrid? something else? We want a differentiating shape!
* The shape of the icon INSIDE the chat bubble. => square? rectangle? round? hybrid? something else? We want a differentiating shape!
* The color(s) ? => many communication apps use the color blue (or in a few cases: orange). That is why we want to use a different color! And that is why you should avoid: blue, orange/red/pink as main colors). We would prefer to use more reassuring colors like green or a mixture of green with a little touch of blue, or, any other color(s) you'd like.
* A differentiating element in the shape of the chat bubble?
We will use this logo as a 'logo' but also as a 'livechat bubble'. So this logo must be adapted to both situations. It is therefore important to design the logo with the constraint that it should be recognizable as a livechat bubble. In other words as an end-user: if you see the icon from the logo, you should understand that if you click on it you'll open a livechat.