- I have put together a landing page for now, which you can see here: http://www.coffeeorsomethingstronger.com. It's more representative of the vibe of my podcast than a particular aesthetic of visual style.
- I like fonts that look like they can from a typewriter. It's a raw and real interview format and the image should reflect the same.
- I'm partial to rough background like you see in Gary V's cover for Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: https://www.amazon.com/Jab-Right-Ho…006227306X
MORE SINCE LAUNCHING THE CAMPAIGN:
For the logo, I have two concepts I'd like to see:
1) A cocktail napkin. It should have the "Coffee...or Something Stronger?" on it and "with Kevin Kermes." It should look like it was written on there with a marker or pen (like taking notes on the back of a cocktail napkin) and have a slight stain on the napkin to show a cup or glass was sitting there.
2) A coffee cup (think starbucks, but with a black lid) with "Coffee...or Something Stronger?" in a typewriter-like font, my photo in black and white as if drawn by pen on the cardboard sleeve, and then "with Kevin Kermes" in pen as if a barista wrote it on the cup.