We're a hot/growing startup and it's time to improve our business cards!
We run two main websites: isocket.com and buyads.com. They are two sides to the same coin, and we need our cards to reflect both of those brands.
(To clarify - we are not looking for 2 sets of cards. Even though we have 2 brands / websites, we want them incorporated into the same card (e.g. front and back), but the contact info only needs to be on one side.)
An easy way to handle it is one brand on the front (isocket) and one brand on the back (BuyAds).
Our email addresses are @isocket.com, so we don't need to specify http://www.isocket.com as a separate URL. But if applicable I would like to specifically mentioned http://www.buyads.com on the cards.
If it makes sense to use a tagline, the tagline for each brand is...
"Supercharging direct ad sales for the web's best publishers"
"Buy direct guaranteed advertising on the web's best sites in under 2 minutes"
* We are not a dull boring company. We build sexy products with personality. Our cards shouldn't be stock run-of-the-mill boring, either.
* Prefer full bleed colors/designs were appropriate (use all of the card surface area)
* Prefer glossy surfaces / spot flossing
* Prefer clean designs - don't need a lot of graphic fillers, floral prints, etc.
Personal info needed somewhere on the card:
* Person's name
* email address
* twitter handle (or some equivalent web URL, like about.me)
We do NOT need: phone number, address, etc etc.
Please note the correct capitalization of our names: "isocket" and "BuyAds"
I've attached our existing cards. They are just for reference - you can completely disregard them and just go off this brief.
We typically print our cards through overnightprints.com, but am open to suggestions if you have design needs.
The design specs for overnightprints.com are located here: http://www.overnightprints.com/main…=bc&s=none