We are a small, creative software consultancy/development company. We specialise in Microsoft databases (ie. Access/SQL*Server). Although we are a small company, most of our clients are government or mid-size businesses. We endeavour to excel in what we do and to create lasting relationships with our clients. We aim to become a part of their team, helping them to achieve their goals.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our clients are professionals in their field who are looking for a creative solution to their data processing requirements. Their age will generally range from late-20s to late 50s. They will be managers or project leaders and will ideally be looking for someone who can communicate easily with them (ie. not a computer geek).
We are looking first for a logo to convey the right image for our company.
The logo can include an image or just the name of the company.
And then we need that logo extended to a layout for our letterhead and business cards.
Some brief points to note:
* We would like to emphasize our creativity but keep it on the conservative side (like ourselves)
* We want to express our professionalism and ability to communicate
* Not looking to appear like a big corporate giant (we're not that big)
* Not aiming at teenyboppers, tech heads or geeks (we're not like that)
* Animals and cartoon images are definitely not us
* Images of mice, monitors, keyboards and cds are out as well (apart from having been done to death they will probably be outdated as soon as you draw them)
* Colours should be fairly conservative (no bright pinks etc). Prefer blue/teal/grey to reds/oranges.
* Would prefer to avoid highlighting the sharpness of the capital "A" in Advance. Looking for a smoother approach (if possible).
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte