The name of the firm will be "Kuzas Neu”.
We are also looking for stationary, so this design spec incorporates that portion of the design requirement.
We prefer to not have any of the “traditional” legal graphics/clip art in the design (i.e. no scales of justice). It needs to be very clean and maybe even a bit edgy, but still maintain a sense of professionalism. A few requirements:
* The stationary must be able to be printed on a laser printer (aka, no colors to the borders).
* The business cards may be as colorful as you like as long as it goes along with the stationary design (if applicable).
* The logo should be able to be printed and look good in the original colors, as well as black and white, and viewable in a variety of sizes.
* The logo/biz cards/stationary should represent cutting edge legal services provided to the technology industry.
* The logo/biz cars/stationary should represent the names of the partners, Kuzas and Neu.
I have attached my current busuiness card design, which I am very fond of.
To get a sense of our image...please check my current website at http://www.jeffreyneu.com