The mission of CitiWood Urban Forest Products is: “To make the best use of every urban tree.” We recover and process unwanted urban trees into functional, durable consumer products.
All materials, processes and procedures are designed to have minimal environmental impact. Products are sold directly to consumers and craftsman.
We do not cut down trees. We work with homeowners and tree services to recover logs that are already on the ground due to storm damage, disease or safety reasons.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
CItiWood serves several markets because different parts of a tree are suitable for different products. For example, high-quality wood is made into furniture or sold as lumber to woodworkers. Common grade wood is used for flooring. Waste from the sawmill becomes firewood and sawdust.
Our target markets have the following common threads: 1) They are end users (not wholesalers/retailers) 2) They value high-quality products 3) They understand the importance of conserving our natural resources
1) Images and logotype will be used for both print media and the internet.
2) The visual identity should be simple and professional, but not boring.
3) The impact should be distintictive and memorable.
4) FIle formats should be Vector and .jpg/.tiff
1) Few colors
3) Works well in Black & White
Business Card Requirements:
2) Business Name
4) Tagline: "Urban Forest Products"
4) Phone Number
5) email address
6) Wesite address
7) Contact Name
8) Contact Title
9) Printed on one side
10) Standard 3 1/2" by 2"
11) Optional MIssion Statement "Making the best use of every urban tree"
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte