We want to introduce a new business card format and a matching document template for use with proposals, reports and other standard company documents.
We would like the Business Card to be provided in Adobe Illustrator format, and the document template delivered in Microsoft Word Format (*.docx).
BUSINESS CARD REQUIREMENTS
On the front of the business card the following should be visble:
1. Employee Name
2. Employee Credentials (e.g. ASP.NET MVP, BEng)
3. Employee Title (e.g. Technical Specialist)
4. Mobile Phone (e.g. +61 (123) 123-123)
5. Email Address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
6.Twitter handle (e.g @bob)
7. Readify Logo
8. Readify URL
On the rear of the business card the following should be visible:
1. Microsoft Partner Network logo
2. Legal Company Name (Readify Pty Ltd)
3. ABN 13 097 323 781
Suite 408, Life.Lab Building
198 Harbour Esplanade
Docklands, Victoria, 3008, Australia
5. Space for a second 16:9 or 4:3 logo in the future.
DOCUMENT TEMPLATE REQUIREMENTS
The document template styling should align with the business card. The document template needs to have the following page types:
1. Letterhead page (just the logo, details from the back of the business card, minimal footer).
2. Cover page (subtle stylings, logo, space for document title, subtitle, prepared for, prepared by).
3. Standard page (minimal header/minimal footer).
The designer should consider the following:
1. Correct use of Word style options (we want standard styles to work to support simple cut and paste between old documents).
2. Use of fonts that are available in Word 2010.
3. Document size, the documents need to be emailable.
4. Image quality, we don't want highly pixelated images.
5. Should include styling for tables, table of contents, headings, title/subtitle, paragraphs etc.
Please refer to the attached word document as a starting point for document styling. In essence we should be able to paste that content into the template you provide and achieve a reasonable looking document.