Business and Consulting in the Architectural, Development and Construction industries.
1. An investigation of the property and current controls on the development of the property.
2. Arranging or and attending meetings with Local Council officers and councillors and any and all respected persons of influence within the local government area of the property in order to appreciate restrictions and/or limitations on development of the property.
3. Identifying consultants experienced and educated in local government issues that will provide advice and counsel as to the application of LEP and DCP limitation at the property.
4. Coordinating input of consultants of different experiences who will contribute to the concept and the design and the documents forming the foundation for the development application.
5. Establishing the most productive course for dealing with the zoning, LEP and DCP issues in relation to the development of the property including providing options in relation to development proposals and applications.
6. The creation of concepts for the development of the property in accordance with the LEP, DCP and other restrictions upon the development of the site as imposed by any governmental, local government or semi-governmental authority.
7. The preparation of and application for a development proposal that will allow for the concept to be developed to its utmost in order to give the best possible return and profit to Ryde Ex-Services in respect of the project (if necessary).
8. The development of the concept into a development application, including the employment and management of the expert consultants necessary to create a development application including the detail necessary to produce such application.
9. The making of the development application and the associated works in obtaining a development consent relevant to that application, again identifying and managing the input of consultants to that application.
10. The obtaining of a development consent for the concept.
11. Dealing with the conditions of the development consent and if necessary an application to the Land and Environment Court in respect of same (if necessary).
12. The obtaining of a development consent by way of the Land & Environment Court for the project in accordance with the concept, as varied to accommodate the requirements of that Court (if necessary).
13. Dealing with all political issues in relation to the management works particularised in the above paragraphs including dealing with the Council, the members of Council and officers of Council, members of the state government and officers of all state government departments, and generally creating support for the development.
14. Negotiating with and settling the terms and conditions of the contract for sale of land for the purchase of any land necessary to enhance the project, including the property 721 Victoria Road, Ryde.
15. Negotiating with and settling the financial arrangements necessary to undertake the project.
16. Negotiating with and appointing a marketing “team” to market the created properties and to manage that marketing team.
17. Negotiating with and settling contracts for sale of land in relation to the sale of the created properties.
18. Negotiating with and settling commercial arrangements with the prospective tenants and/or occupiers of the created properties.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
You are free to be creative, however
we need a space for the logo, name, position, address email, contact details etc
The card should look professional, and sharp, please note on the attached logo file formats we like the one WITHOUT the word Developing the Future in it,
We also like the one with the black background, however we also like the plain white
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte