UPDATE 31st July:
Dear designers we will choose the amazing work of Digital-art in a few days. Stop spending time on this contest. If you participated or wanted to participate, thank you for your time and your efforts. Have a nice day.
You don't need to design the logo. We have it. We like it. We keep it.
We need 2 designs:
- 1 design for business cards.
* front and back
* use our logo somewhere
* landscape or portrait
* create at least 2 new little images to put on the business card where you choose. Each little image should be coherent with our logo (frog with French elements).
* information which will be written: name and surname, job position, address (3 lines), email, website, tagline "We help people learn French"
- 1 design for "speech transcriptions" letter. This is somehow a letter. We create audio content and we will add the transcriptions (written copy of spoken audio). This will have the format of a letter.
* size: US Letter
* only front
* use at least the logo and the 2 new images you prepared for business cards.
* we will write the transcription inside 2 columns side-by-side (one side French, one side English: the 2 columns should have the same width)
* information which will be written: title, sub-title, website, episode number
We do not ask for letterhead, envelopes.