Cómo Jordan Schwartz comenzó su viaje en papelería
We need an eye-catching, attractive conference name tag / badge that people will be proud to wear and that will help them meet other people. There are many different kinds of conferences, so different styles are needed: professional, funky, sexy, playful, artistic, etc. Push the envelope!
In addition to the first prize, we will contact "runners up" that we like and pay $150 per design.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Our company produces social networking services and badges for conferences. When you go to a Pathable-powered conference, you fill out a short profile, including your name, title, organization and tags, or keywords that descibe things that you're interested in.
We do two things with those tags:
- Recommend people you should meet because you share common interests
- Produce badges that show more than just "Hello My Name Is", but actually function as icebreakers, helping people start conversations with people they should meet. Two special things that show up on the badge are a) 3 people you should meet and b) some of the tags, or interests you have.Now we need those badges to look GREAT. Something you're proud to wear, instead of something you slip into your pocket the moment you step away from the conference.
We produce many kinds of conferences and events, some professional, some fun and playful, so we need all types of badges.
Lo que desea
Badges should be 4"x3" and must include the following:
- Attendee Name (use "Jordan Schwartz")
- Attendee Title: (use "Program Manager")
- Attendee Organization (use "Pathable, Inc.)
- 3 - 5 "tags" (use "Flyfishing", "Social Technology", "Beekeeping", "SEO")
- Attendee category (use "Developer")- Different categories should also have a different COLOR. Use maroon in the example, but, for example, "Designer" might be BLUE, "Business Development" might be ORANGE, etc.
- Attendee type (use "Speaker")
- Event Name (use "FOWL 2008")Optionally, you may also include:
- Names of 3 people that are you "matches" (use "Shelly Farnham", "Peter Brown", "Ben Allfree")See our web site (http://www.pathable.com/) for an example of one badge we have produced. Mike Davidson also has a good blog post on what makes a good conference badge.
We think the most important things are, in order:
- Attendee Name
- Attendee Organization
- People they should meetOther stuff...
- Item 1...
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte