Cómo tiphaine.guerout comenzó su viaje en pegatina
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Koovee ( http://www.koovee.co) is the first edible cutlery company in Europe. These yummy edible cutleries disrupts the international disposable cutlery market. Made with flour, Koovee replaces at a competitive price the plastic cutlery market, which will be legally banned by 2020. Koovee brings some fun catering professionals lunch experiences at a competitive price and allow ocean to get rid of some of its plastic pollution.
Our main target are B2B Take Away Catering Chains and restaurants that consume plastic cultery. However, we also want to open the market to B2C. The target is a busy person that has an ecological consciousness.
Creating a positive impact on the environment is our N°1 motivation. Our product will benefit the marine wildlife firstly, because plastic pollution impacts primarily the oceans.
Our brand is rebel ( we create a new usage), accessible ( our prices are competitive) generous ( its like a biscuit ) and eco-friendly.
We sell spoons, forks and soon knives.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Stickers to put on our products
- The design needs to display the logo (attached below)
- It needs to say that the product is **edible** – because a lot of people don’t realize that it is edible. In French the following sentence needs to appear :
“Couverts Comestibles à Croquer” (edible cutlery to bit in French) This should appear very clearly since it indicates what the product is. It should be VISIBLE.
- The design needs to suggest to the customers that it is an edible product
- Add the sentence : « Goût Biscotte » ( Taste : Biscotte)
- Add the below sentence in small
Ingrédients : Farine de blé, huile de colza, sel
Allergène : Gluten
Origine : France
A consommer de préférence avant : voir l'étiquette sur le paquet.
- Add the vegan indication/logo
- Add the website url : http://www.koovee.co ( without the HTTP)
- The design needs to be modern and fun and show joy
- Ideally something needs to suggest that the spoons are EDIBLE.
--> Nothing should be in English because it is for French customers
- My favorite logo is the logo of SLACK ( cf attached). I like simple, colorful and suggestive logo. (not too arty)
- I dont like when designs are too CROWDED : keep it light and airy.
- I dont have special request of SHAPES or Size, however it should fit in a small design so that it does not cost me too much money to print the stickers. Ideally it should fit in 38x38mm
- The letter K appears on the biscuit - so it is a PLUS if the letter K is apparent.
- I added some examples of design I Like called " stickers inspiration" to give you an idea of the style I like
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte