I want a simple, classic band t-shirt with unisex appeal. I have two mockups that are very close to what I want.
I used a generic female silhouette image I pulled from the web to create the 2 mockups, and experimented with two diff fonts -- classic Bauhaus and an art deco font called Desdemona.
- I need you to recreate & duplicate the silhouette in hi-res. Doesn't have to be absolutely exact, and if you have variations you like, I'm down to see what you come up with! But I like this general direction.
-I want the overall design to feel unisex, so please keep that in mind.
- I'm pretty happy with using one of these two fonts, but could use your help deciding which is better. With the Desdemona font, I like the outline version, but am interested in whether it might look good filled in too.
- I would like the main image either centered on the front of the T, or possibly front but in a wraparound design that extends to the side of the shirt. Would love to see your suggestions for both centered and wraparound.
- What I've designated as the back image could either go on the back of the shirt just below the collar, or somewhere else on the T (lower sleeve, lower right back) that sets it apart and gives it a little something extra.
- Right now the weakness of the design is that it looks a little thin & weak from far away. I'm interested in your help altering the design in some way to help it pop better from far away.
- I would like to keep the design to 1 color only. Right now I'm picturing this as a dark grey t-shirt with either black, white or silver design/lettering, but I'm open to color if you have specific ideas you think would help it pop. This will ultimately go on a tote bag as well, so in that case would probably be a black design on an off-white canvas tote.