1) My company's logo
2) A QR code somewhere that points to CANDIDCup.com/mindyourbusiness
3) A URL somewhere: CANDIDCup.com/mindyourbusiness
4) An email somewhere: Info@CANDIDCup.com
5) Body of shirt
"What's the one thing you don't know about your customers and employees? What they're thinking RIGHT NOW about your company. Find out with CANDID Cup."
SMALLER BULLETS BELOW:
- Turn Feedback Conversations Into Profits
Show the Starbucks logo and the following question:
"What's the ONE thing that Starbucks doesn't know about you?"
then maybe on another line, or with text that is different look so that it stands out, say: "Your OPINION..."
"Go to CANDIDFeedback.com/starbucks and tell us what you think for your chance to win a Starbucks gift card!
- Take 30 seconds to create an account
- Leave feedback in 140 CHARACTERS or less"
On the t-shirt, show a small screenshot of a person giving a response on the feedback page located at: CANDIDFeedback.com/starbucks. The response should be a CRITIQUE, and have it say: Baristas need to be more professional. I don't wanna hear their gossip, just want coffee. Chicago, IL - Corner of Roosevelt & Wabash
Show this screenshot on a mobile device, not a screenshot of a computer screen.