Who we are:
Hold Norge Rent, which translates to Keep Norway Beautiful. A non-profit environmental organization that works for clean seas, shores and against marine littering. Our main focus is organising and coordinating beach clean-ups, and we want to design a t-shirt for our volunteers who clean beaches.
Similar organisations with profiles we like:
Keep America beautiful, keep Britain Tidy, Ocean Conservancy, #twominutebeachclean and SeaSickFish. Check them out for inspiration.
Who is the target group:
We want an elegant, fresh and cool design for a t-shirt for the children, adults, men and women who clean Norway's beaches clear of marine litter. They care about the ocean, fish, marine mammals, sea birds, clean beaches and a sound marine environment. They like being outside and they don't mind working for free for a good cause.
The purpose of the t-shirt:
The t-shirt will be a gift to our volunteers, something to give back to them as a sign of appreciation.
Therefore, the t-shirt will be of high quality, eco-friendly materials and follow strict environmental production standards. The t-shirt should have a design and quality that reflects the values of our organisation and our volunteers, and, most importantly, a t-shirt that they would want to wear, and wear proudly, in their everyday life (not just while cleaning beaches).
- simple, fresh, elegant, cool and within the theme of our non-profit, marine profile with beach clean-ups as our main focus
- only one design on the front of the t-shirt
- either black, blue or white colour on the t-shirt
- design in only one colour, but could be in two or three shades of the same colour:
*black/lighter black towards grey on a blue t-shirt background, or
*blue/shades of blue on a white or black t-shirt
- only one or very few elements in the design
- simple, pure, stylish, elegant, calm, cool, fresh
- marine life, coastline, sea, fish, shore, boat,
- Norwegian nature and life, fjords, waterfalls, coast
- plastic products/litter, marine littering, marine debris, bottles, plastic bags, cutlery, cigarette butts, disposable cups, lids, caps, balloons
- pure, pristine marine nature/sea with elements of plastic litter, (plastic on beaches, plastic in the sea, in fish and marine animals, birds, near marine life, marine life tangled up in marine debris), but elegantly
The design should give a positive feeling, but ideally also with an element of plastic litter in it as well.
See our mood board for more inspiration: https://no.pinterest.com/malinjacob…ood-board/