¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
• Use the mood board to guide you (in the PDF below)
• No limit to # of colors from a printing perspective, but as you
can see from the mood board, I like fewer colors
• Create the asset as if it were going on a baby blue shirt (in the
• Approaches To Test: No state outline -- the names create the
outline vs. State outline -- the names fit inside the outline of the
• Review the layouts I've proposed (in the PDF below)
• Treatments To Test: "screen printed look"
(http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/217173163.jpg) vs. "non-screen printed
look" (in the PDF below)
• Typography / typeface selection is crucial to the design, so pick
• The name that goes under the design is "Made In Austin" (see
Have a question? Please ask it. :)
1. City Name = Austin
2. State Outline = Texas
3. Star = Where Austin Is Located In Texas
4. My Company Name
To clarify, the name of my company should not be inside the state of
Texas. It should be below. The names of the people I provided should
inside the state. Please let me know if this doesn't clear things up!
Lo que debe evitarse
I don't want it to look cheap.
I don't want anything that is off-brief.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte