Cómo at chaoswear.com.au comenzó su viaje en camiseta
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
We are looking for a futuristic armor/exoskeleton design but with two fronts, slight difference in chest area (one more feminine for girls and one masculine for guys). We would like it to be realistic, but a slight animated style isn't bad.
- The design will be printed onto a t-shirt –including the vents (ventilation material) on the side and back of neck. Therefore it needs to be clear.
- The front is essentially a chest plate + shoulder pads as shown in the basic design. If you could please add some detail below the chest around the abs without making it too busy (similar to the oblique areas of Pic 2 (but allowing it to sit in with the vents on the side).
- As mentioned, there will be ventilation areas on the sides (could you please design them in a way for them to match the overall aesthetic of the shirt).
- The back will include ventilation behind the neck as well as shoulder blades that match the "mechanical" look from the front
- If possible add small areas of glow (as shown on the back), barcode with name on front chest, side stripes (up to your discretion).
- Feel free to add any detail you think may suit the overall design, please refer to source material/inspiration attached.
CW on back of neck - metallic fit or similar to other embellishments on t-shirt
Possibly place slogan "control the chaos" on hem of shirt back - depending on whether it looks appropriate
Lo que debe evitarse
Need to get a balance between graphic nature and simplicity - so its not too busy
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte