Cómo Charles_campbell comenzó su viaje en camiseta
¿Cómo se te conoce?
In Loving Memory of Jacobe D. Foster
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A very close friend of mind, Jacobe Foster, recently died in a plane crash (http://www.inquisitr.com/131097/gra…rash-2011/) and in order to help celebrate his life we'd like to get some t-shirts created which we are expecting to sell (or give away) to family and friends. We mainly plan to offer the t-shirts to friends who he went to college with in time to wear at UNC's homecoming in memory of him.
On the front we'd like a collage of photos from his life which help capture the "spirit" of Jacobe (the collage is what we need designed). On the back we plan to print a list of top memories that most people remember about Jacobe. We could easily consider printing the collage on the back of the t-shirt and putting the list on the front if the design/collage works better on the back of the t-shirt.
I've listed links to photos below which you can use to incorporate in the design. We are not expecting all of them to be used but this should provide a good assortment to work with. I also would encourage you to visit the Facebook memorial page which was created for him to help learn a little more about him: https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-L…3943516573
Some things to consider and things you should think about incorporating in the design:
- His favorite passage from the bible was Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift. Nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill: but time and change happeneth to them all."
- Jacobe was very patriotic so consider incorporating the American flag some how
- Jacobe was passionate about flying and was a licensed pilot as you can see in his photos
- Jacobe was always laughing and joking and very witty so the design should be light hearted and fun...it should celebrate his life more than memorialize his death.
- Jacobe attended UNC Chapel Hill so consider incorporating something to represent the Tar Heels or UNC Chapel Hill.
- Jacobe was both athletic and excelled academically so consider incorporating something in the design that captures both his athleticism and scholarship. He was a Morehead-Scholarship recipient so consider the criteria listed on the application website as a way to describe his character: http://moreheadcain.org/apply/
We are allowing a lot of creative freedom for the t-shirt collage, but we are hoping you will read through the comments on his Facebook page, read the program from his funeral which is included in the list of links, and read the other websites we referenced in order to get a sense of who Jacobe was as a person. We are looking for a design/collage that captures the spirit and essence of who Jacobe was as a person.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte