¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
Company logo really only required on front breast/pocket. The intended design for this contest is really for the back of the shirt.
My company's business is primarily defense-focused (e.g. Abrams tank, Apache helicopter), but we also have a commercial aircraft refurbishment business (engine components, landing gear) that we would like to incorporate in this graphic.
1) Company motto: "Precision, Performance, Possibilities"
2) Team slogan: "MADMEN of Merrill"
3) Picture/Illustration of Apache AH-64 attack helicopter
4) Picture/Illustration of M1A1 Abrams combat tank
5) Picture/Illustration of large commercial airliner (e.g. 747, 757, 767) showing underbelly, landing gear, engines
6) Military service logos (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, SOCOM), representing our current/future customer base
Lo que debe evitarse
Must be "cool" enough that 20-40 year old shop floor guys want to wear it, but also conservative enough that none of our customers (male or female) will find it offensive in any way.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte