- This is a graphic for various apparel items (screen printing and embroidery).
- Image should avoid too much detail so as to be recognizable even at small sizes, e.g. small breast pocket embroidery e.g. izod, polo.
- Side-view, black complete silhouette image of a squirrel standing on its hind legs.
- The squirrel should be looking towards the right side of the screen.
- The squirrel should be holding a Princeton orange colored acorn.
- Do not include facial details
- The squirrel's two hind feet should both be visible.
- The squirrel's two arms should be visible, and its hands should be gripping the acorn.
- The squirrel's tail should have some kind of fluff, but not in such a way that the image becomes "cute". I'd really just like to avoid having the tail be a solid image.
- The squirrel should not be "cartoony" or cute; it must have character and class, but at the same time needs to be fun and professional.
- The design should not include any text.