Cómo Software Natives comenzó su viaje en camiseta
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
The shirt is for a "Software Engineering Company"
BUT: While the shirt shall contain the Logo and the Name, it shall NOT directly look like advertisement. I.e. no URL. INSTEAD it shall look like if it's coming form a wanted clothing brand.
The goal is that people would even buy this shirt in a store if they'd come across it
I've created an initial "idea": 00_InitialIdea.pdf just to give you a hint of what I currently thing how it MAY look like
VERY IMPORTANT: I want you to create your own version! Please, surprise me!
- Logo (The 'head') must be there
- "SOFTWARE NATIVES" must be there
- "since 1.1.1970" must be there. (And: yes, it must include day & month. May also be "1st January 1970", I don't care)
Also desired, but optional:
- "Zurich" (this is a city, i.e. "the location of the company")
Only if it helps improving the design:
- The squares (as we use it in our URL)
Please take note that the "logo" and the text "SOFTWARE NATIVES" must be kept as they are provided by the PDFs. I.e. same fonts, same shape and same color. ALTHOUGH, minor adjustments are allowed, such as done by https://en.99designs.ch/t-shirt-des…entries/12
The style of the "1.1.1970", the "Zurich" and possibly the "squares" is totally free to cool ideas!
Lo que debe evitarse
- No URL shall be there
- Don't create design that's too hard/expensive to get printed
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte