We are holding 3 contests, for 3 different T-shirts.
T-Shirt with just our company name: Global NLP Training
Optional is using the slogan: Passionate about CHANGE!
Location: front of T-shirt
T-shirt fabric color: we want it to be able to print on white to dark color T-shirts by changing out the color scheme (which we need to be able to do easily.)
The T-shirt needs to incorporate:
1. the company name
2. The T-shirt design has to incorporate our branding. And have to contain the element of a globe + tree. Doesn't have to be identical to our logo.
3. Stick to our branding colors: darker purple and/or various shades of grey for a design on a light colored shirt. White and/or light grey's for a design on a dark colored shirt.
4. Optional: for the back of the T-shirt we need a very small print of our logo and the word T R A I N E R, which will go right on top of the shirt near the neck. Very clean and simple
Clean, professional, but smart. Possibly fun & happy. Without being boring, stiff, and business like.
The best indication of what we want is this feel:
T-shirts we like, and a very good clue as to what we want to choose for:
Details T-shirt + printing:
1. the design is for the FRONT of the shirt.
2. We want minimal color use here, either single, 2 or maximum 3 colors. We want for the design to be easily change in color, at a flick of a few buttons to work for a light colored fabric T-shirt to dark. Stick to our branding colors: darker purple dominant + various shades of purple + various shades of grey for a design on a light colored shirt. White and light grey for a design on a dark colored shirt.
3. We will favor a designer whom will give us both the version for on light color/white T-shirts + dark color/black T-shirts.
3. Will be printed and worn by males + females of different sizes.
4. We need a high as possible DPI/resolution. 300 at the very very lowest, the higher the resolution the better.