This job is for a graphic to be used on a lacrosse jersey. The design should appeal to 11 - 22 year-old males. It needs to be agressive and energetic just like the sport and the people who play it.
The concept here is the lacrosse stick as a weapon. The most obvious connection would be the lacrosse stick as a gun since it's shaped like one and it "shoots." We'd be open to something military-related but not mentioning the armed forces specifically, i.e. no Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force text. In doing a little brainstorming of our own, we do like these phrases but feel free to modify them or come up with your own.
- Multiple-Launch Rocket System
- One Man Special Force
- I Shoot on Sight
Here are some additional specs to keep in mind:
- Limit the design to one, two, or three colors. No photos or four-color images.
- Keep in mind that jerseys have small holes in them so while something like this - http://99designs.com/t-shirt-design…es/4894040 - is cool, it would look horrible with the ventilation holes all through it.
- The jerseys will be reversible so the design should look good on both black and white.
- Design is for front only. I need the back in case someone wants their name and number printed on it.
We're more than happy to pay the $145 but don't want to guarantee it until we've seen what kind of entries and interest this generates. The 19 t-shirt design jobs currently listed on 99designs don't exactly have a flood of entries.