The previous contests should, hopefully, give you an idea of the designs we generally like and dislike.
Looking for the design to be contemporary and minimalistic; nothing excessively loud/noisy/grungy and nothing too effeminate/masculine.
Feel free to incorporate any of the things associated with Black Friday into the design: long lines, crowds, shopping, money, coupons, etc.
We're looking for a universal design that anyone (male and female) from ages 18-65 could comfortably wear and not look out of place.
DO NOT replicate previous winning designs. Any submissions that do so will be automatically eliminated.
1. Must promiently feature the text "Black Friday" and optionally, "Black Friday 2012"
2. Must also feature our logo, the text "BFADS.NET" and/or our full URL http://www.bfads.net somewhere in the design
3. One sided designs are preferred but I'll accept both single and double sided designs.
4. Maximum 2 color design per side
5. Final design must be in vector format (.ai preferred)
Lo que debe evitarse
1. No Barcodes
2. Please don't replicate any of the previous winning designs, we're looking for a completely different looking shirt for this year
3. No excessively large designs that extend to the sleeves and/or around the side of the shirt
4. No noisy designs like this ( http://99designs.com/contests/12255 )
Promoción de Twitter
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte