The design has no requirements other than that it is expressive and has the opportunity to sell on our site. The designs should not revolve around our identity - it should be your original design that appeals to our demographics (see below).
Please carefully read through the brief and shoot us a message with questions or clarifications. We plan on giving a lot of feedback on this. Have fun, get expressive with your talents and read on.
SOCIALAUNDRY is a global specialty on-line retailer offering unique and compelling apparel for socially engaged, down-to earth, tech-savvy men and women who are in to self expressions and supporting community. SOCIALAUNDRY creates unique quality apparel, made 100% in the USA, designed by artists and giving back to charities with each sale so we can satisfy our customers while supporting the community and our country.
We are launching our site in early July and would like to get the creative juices flowing with your help. The winning entries here will be the first designs featured on our site at launch.
We're looking for designs that can be screen printed/embroidered or otherwise decorated on men's and women's tops sized small-XL.
Gender: 50% Male / 50% Female
Education: College Grad
Down-to earth, current, intelligent, socially plugged-in.
Just north of the average t-shirt buyer
• Has grown out of the sophomoric t-shirt messaging
• Cares more about self-expression than shock value messages
Has moderate to high level of comfort with technology
• Spend more time on-line than watching TV
• Visit their favorite websites many times a day
Has a heart
• Feels strongly about a cause(s)
• Volunteered in the past or would like to
• Experienced some dissonance with buying apparel manufactured in third world sweatshops or outside US
• Proud to have possessions produced locally not internationally
Shops at Gap, Old Navy, Urban outfitters, Banana Republic