¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
This shirt is for Wharton Business School's club, Out For Business (O4B). O4B is the largest and most well respected LGBTQ+ MBA organization in the Untied States. Every year, we make a new t-shirt for members in our club. We are the largest club on campus, with 1200+ students, and this is the most frequently worn shirts on campus.
The design from last year (uploaded red t-shirt) is the skyline of Philadelphia with a rainbow in front of the skyline, and text reading "Wharton Pride." The back of the shirt says "Love is Love" and "O4B2016." We have received feedback that we would like to incorporate into this year's shirt:
- Front of shirt text should read "Pride at Wharton" so it is clearer that this t-shirt is in support of LGBTQ+ interests.
- We are fine with using the idea of a skyline, or outline of the Wharton building, and the rainbow. We are also open to completely new ideas.
- The t-shirt should clearly support LGBTQ+ interests, but also be mainstream enough and well-designed that all students across all demographics/affinity groups will be excited to wear it.
- Back of the shirt - We are interested in possibly new text. We could still use "Love is Love" or perhaps "Proud to be Proud" or any other ideas.
- Back of the shirt - We would like it to be clearer that this is for the O4B organization. Perhaps make the "O4B" bigger, or write out "Out4Business", "Out4Biz", "Out4Biz LBGTQ+ MBAs" or any iteration/mix of words that will help communicate that this shirt is created by O4B, which is an LGBTQ+ organization.
- must include year "2017"
T-shirts will be a variety of rainbow colors and artwork will be white.
Front - Pride at Wharton
Back - include a version of Out For Business and make sure to include "2017" (see detailed notes on visual style).
Lo que debe evitarse
Anything sarcastic or offensive.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte