We would like a new and awesome t-shirt design for our company, not a plain branded t-shirt no one wears. We're open to all kind of ideas but here are some initial guidelines:
- Our logo can be part of the final design but doesn't have to be majority of the design (think: small but readable). You'll find the logo attached. It is not mandatory to include the logo.
- Triple Innovations (Triple I for short) stands for Information, Innovation, Integration. We would like you to integrate those keywords in the design.
- If you can use the logo in an interesting way, we'd be cool with that. See Ring examples below and this link: https://99designs.com/t-shirt-desig…entries/44 to get the idea what we think is interesting use of the logo. But don't get too stuck on that idea, please! :)
- We'd like the t-shirt to appeal to developers and geeks of all languages. We're a pretty laid back bunch. Surprise us! :)
- We're looking for something bold but not obnoxious; clean and slick; not cluttered; playful.
- No binary code but JSON is welcome. ;)
- This t-shirt is for our 8 current team members and we're expecting more to come.
- We want to wear these shirts on the job, on conferences, and on client meetings.
- All team members will vote on which shirt to pick, so keep that in mind!
*** T-shirt type ***
- T-shirt we'll print the design on will most definitely be black.
- We'd prefer front print design with possibility for small logo on the upper back but do as you will.
- No need for website URL to appear on the shirt.
*** Colors ***
- Corporate color is orange (#FB4C2F).
We also identify with and use green color but we don't have a defined code for it. Often used are #519628 and #81B350 so maybe find some color in that spectrum. Green is optional, we just mention this in case you need green for your design.
- If you need more colors, try to use something from the warm spectrum and/ or just avoid pink, purple, blue, and such colors.
- Try to use up to three different colors for the print. More than that is a possibility but the design will have to blow our minds. :)
*** About us ***
Triple-I develops state-of-the-art enterprise software solutions.
Our team sharpened its skills creating solutions for the telecom industry — one of the most demanding regarding business, process and technological complexity.
It is here that we are at home and turn the most complex processes and situations into simple ones.
You can find more here: http://triple-innovations.com/en/cr…urope.html