Please read our vision first, guidelines are after that
Golf is a social activity in guise of a competitive sport. It can be a business meeting in nature’s boardroom or a party outside of a club. Golfers are very passionate about their hobby and they go the extra mile to make an impression either by procuring an expensive new driver, being a member of an exclusive golf club or traveling to another country to play on a scenic course. Golfers statistically belong to the higher echelons of society and hence can support their hobby.
Eclectic dressing has been a prominent way to highlight presence in a social environment. Best-dressed people are often found in social settings; the boardroom, the nightclub, the upscale parties. Golf is an individualized sport in a social setting and has all the good reasons for people to boast a good dressing sense besides their game.
Golfers suffers from very few options in traditional golf clothing for dressing up to spend time with friends, collogues and business partners. Golf clothing accessories share the same lineup as athletics; primary colors, elastic T Shirts with bold logos, sometimes tartan hats and trousers but that is all. Clothing currently available in the market completely lacks personality and style. Lack of fashion, culture and art in a social environment like Golf is a large void and also an exciting opportunity.
Our vision is to bring haute couture (high fashion) the golf course while meeting all the requirements for the sport. Our clothing will enrich the usual clothes available to golfers with hand embroidered patterns that depict art, culture, fashion and style.
Golf needs upper class clothing accessories that personify culture with a lot of taste, style and fashion. We dream of bringing the Oscars Red Carpet and the art of famous designers to the Golf course.
1. Assume standard sizes and fits as we will take the existing T Shirts and we will enrich them with patters and embroidery.
2. Design a T Shirt that reflects Royalty, a class apart like designer clothes.
3. Come up with a combination of background patterns/colors that you like and that will create a good contrast for the foreground embroidery
4. No limitations, think patterns from any culture or your imagination, but some examples that we are familiar with are Embroidery on a Indian wedding Sherwani and Indian Phulkari embroidery. (Google for more information on these)
5. Golf T shirts are usually made up of bright colors and with elastic synthetic material or cotton
Be mindful not to have the embroidery on the part of the t shirt that are supposed to be flexible and that come in contact with the skin.
Embroidery should not make the T Shirt heavy