¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
I am gravitating towards the New York hip-hop street culture of the 80s, it's roaring fashion, the attitude and dance of a person or people. Also, the Rastafarian movement culture and music vibes. Think of Woodstock in the 60s, a person or people having their own moment. think of people traveling to Woodstock. I am also open to Harajuku in Japan. You can design from one of these culture. we will buy designs from each of the culture we like that carries a positive vibe.
- Your design should be original artwork and labeled: "Culture by people"
- Design should not carry any other words or slogans.
- Design should be of a person or people experiencing their moment in a good vibe.
- Design can be Simple and Clean.
- Design should be classic, mature and serious.
- Design should not be comical or funny.
- No stock/google images
Take the people, the mood and the vibe for your design from the images provided in the reference below. please note these images are for your directional inspiration only.
Spot colors artwork required for screen printing.
Culture by People
Lo que debe evitarse
Please avoid using images of popular and famous people. Work must be original design. all images provided in the reference below are for directional inspiration only.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte