You can see the current design at http://www.datesafeproject.org/educ
Here is the MUST DO list:
1) DO NOT follow the old design. We want NEW, FRESH ideas and looks for the shirt. Try anything.
2) EACH SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE A DESIGN on a white shirt AND on a black shirt!! They can be different designs for the white shirt vs black shirt.
3) Show both genders wearing the front of the shirt (2 images: 1 with female wearing front of shirt and 1 with male wearing front of shirt) and just include image of the back of the shirt (gender does not need to be seen).
4) NOTICE the old version of the shirt has 2 SIDES and the wording on both sides is important to the message.
5) If possible (not necessary), incorporate colors from our website.
6) Keep the design on EACH SIDE of the shirt to ONE LOCATION.
7) Subtly put the website DoYouAsk.com on the shirt.
8) Gender neutral shirts (no fitted shirts).
9) Make sure people can read "WANT SOME ACTION?" on the front of the shirt from a distance (or where ever you locate the question on the shirt).
10. This design is for a long-sleeve shirt and each side can ONLY HAVE 2 COLORS USED in the GRAPHICS and WORDS.
All IDEAS and concepts are welcome (dark colors in place of black, shirt designs, styles, etc...). If you create a look which can be duplicated onto other clothing, please do and include in separate submissions (hats, boxer shorts, etc....).
We will provide lots of feedback to help you!