We are TheZombieApocalypse.com. Design a tshirt for the survivors!
The Zombie Apocalypse is now, and we have survived! We are selling the idea and excitement of The Zombie Apocalypse to a large, young, and engaged group of 'survivors.' Our followers want to survive The Zombie Apocalypse, and this is their tshirt.
The shirt will be used as a hook for our blog http://blog.thezombieapocalypse.com. Much like TheChive.com's 'Keep Calm Chive On' campaign, we will encourage our followers to submit pictures of themselves in this shirt for submission to our blog.
- Keep it simple, stark, and cool.
- Use colors that go well with a dark fabric.
- Use red, but don't OVER-use red.
- Think about simple propaganda-style art and logos.
- Imagine the contemporary hipness of Foursquare badges meets the strong logos used for The Walking Dead TV show.
- Optional: include simple images of zombies.
- Log in to http://forums.thezombieapocalypse.com to get a sense of the primary user base.
- See the attached images. You DO NOT have to use these, but can use as reference guides.